Master's handbook

Year: 2013
Language: english
Author: Mr. Tetsuro Nakamura and Capt. Takayuki Akiba
Publisher: The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 119
Description: This Handbook is intended for Masters and officers as a help in emergency and/or facing typical P&I claims. For more information about P&I insurance or contact details of our correspondents, please refer to our Rules & List of Correspondents.
Additional info: Special thanks to Mr. Tetsuro Nakamura and Capt. Takayuki Akiba of Yoshida & Partners for their invaluable assistance to develop this Handbook.

Contents

Contents
MASTER'S HANDBOOK
Chapter 1 Crew Claims
I. Major crew claims and insurance coverage.......................................... 6
II. The causes of injury and illness .......................................................... 6
III. Steps to be taken after the accident.................................................... 8
IV. Cautions in investigations ................................................................... 9
V. Cautions in writing Master's Report .................................................... 9
VI. Important points............................................................................... 10
VII. Necessary documents ....................................................................... 10
VIII. Flow chart ........................................................................................ 11
Chapter 2 Stowaways and Refugees
I. Stowaways ....................................................................................... 18
II. P&I Insurance.................................................................................... 18
III. Actions to be taken .......................................................................... 18
IV. Points to be noted ............................................................................ 20
V. Refugee............................................................................................ 22
VI. Flow chart ........................................................................................ 23
VII. Sample forms ................................................................................... 24
Chapter 3 Personal Injury
I. Personal injury .................................................................................. 30
II. P&I Insurance.................................................................................... 31
III. Notification ...................................................................................... 31
IV. Actions to be taken .......................................................................... 32
V. Cautions........................................................................................... 32
VI. Advices............................................................................................. 33
VII. Flow chart ........................................................................................ 34
VIII. Sample forms ................................................................................... 35
Chapter 4 Cargo Claims
I. Cargo claims .................................................................................... 40
II. P&I Insurance .................................................................................. 41
III. Actions to be taken in case of cargo damage .................................... 42
IV. Cautions in survey ............................................................................ 42
V. Duty of carriers................................................................................. 43
VI. Points to notice in carriage of goods ................................................. 44
VII. Check List for prevention of cargo damage ....................................... 46
VIII. Necessary documents to be prepared in case of cargo damage.......... 47
IX. Flowchart ......................................................................................... 48
X. Sample forms ................................................................................... 49

mastershandbook.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Master's Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association…
Masters Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association [none, PDF]
MASTER' HANDBOOK - The Japan Ship Owners’ Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association [2005, PDF]
A Master's Guide to Shipboard Accident Response - The Standard [20XX, PDF]
Class 3 2020-2021 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I…
Class 3 2023-2024 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I…
Risk Awareness Series [collection] - UK P&I Club [2020-2021, PDF]
Руководство капитана по действиям в аварийных случаях /A Master’s guide to Shipboard Accid - Eric…
Risc Focus: Tugs and Barges - UK P&I Club [2024, PDF]
The Function of Protection & Indemnity Marine Insurance in Relation to Ship Owner´s Liability for…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:53

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3