Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: DNV GL
Genre: Research papers
Publisher: DNV GL
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 165
Description: LNG is an attractive fuel choice for many vessels because it exceeds the air quality standards set forth in the North American Emission Control Area (ECA), and the price of LNG is significantly lower than ECA-compliant fuel. However, because the use of LNG as a marine propulsion fuel is a relatively new concept in the U.S., there are significant safety and regulatory gaps. In addition, there are several challenges related to the development of a national infrastructure for LNG bunkering.

DNVLNGBunkeringStudy3Sep14.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Studies on the feasibility and use of LNG as a fuel for shipping - IMO [2016, PDF]
Gas as a Marine Fuel - An Introductory Guide - SGMF [2019, PDF]
Study on Standards and Rules for Bunkering of Gas-Fuelled Ships - Germanischer Lloyd [2013, PDF]
ME-GI Dual Fuel MAN B&W Engines A Technical, Operational and Cost-effective Solution for Ships…
Bunkering of Liquefied Natural Gas-fueled Marine Vessels in North America, 2nd Edition - ABS [2015,…
LNGC-optimised designs of ME-GI engines and fuel gas supply systems - MAN B&W [2020, PDF]
Future Ship Powering Options: Exploring Alternative Methods of Ship Propulsion - The Royal Academy…
LNG as a Marine Fuel - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Transportation of Liquefied Natural Gas - OTA [1977, PDF]
Impact of EEDI on Ship Design and Hydrodynamics Impact of EEDI on Ship Design and Hydrodynamics -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3