Language: english
Author: Paul Todd
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Routledge
ISBN: 978-0-415-74374-7
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 480
Description: This is a book on principles, of the English law of carriage of goods by sea, and it is aimed at students
of the subject.
There are other books on carriage of goods by sea. Some are large reference books, very comprehensive
and authoritative, aimed primarily at practitioners, or perhaps at students at the dissertation
stage. I have nothing against these books. They do what they set out to do very well, are
authorities in the sense that they are cited in court, and no doubt influence the development of the
law. I think it is fair to say, though, that they are not very useful for teaching students. Indeed, they
often seem to assume that their readers already know about the subject under discussion.

.Carriage.of.Goods.by.Sea.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо
zxc 22-Фев-2016 21:11
What wrong?

https://books.google.ru/books?i...legal+principles)+that+relate+to+all+types+of+carriage.+Part+2+is+on+the+voyage+charter,+and+Part+3+on+the+time+charterparty.+Part+4+considers+the+very+different&source=bl&ots=eoij11OKN_&sig=Z9g4L7uz6ESTu_wURWe05e2rdFI&hl=ru&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhz4-3_IvLAhUDMnIKHUxzC1EQ6AEIHzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false" class="postLink">books.google.ru
Гость 24-Фев-2016 21:26
Its something fishy here! Because when I download the PDF and my torrent browser says the torrent is completly downloaded, there is nothing in the destination folder. I´ve tried to create a new empty folder, with the same result.
Have tried this on all my computers and with different torrent-clients. Have you tried to download the PDF admin?
/kallek
zxc 24-Фев-2016 22:34
take a screenshot or try to use another clean browser
Вложение 24-02-2016 22-34-27.mp4 (4 MB, Скачано: 11 раз)
kallek 26-Фев-2016 10:03
Dear Admin!
I now got the torrent correctly downloaded, the problem was that when using Mac OS you cant download torrents that starts with an . (dot). Mac OS do not recognize the file typ and you cant find the file after downloading it.
So for all that uses Mac OS just rename the file (delete the dot in the beginning).
Thank you for the movie and help Admin. Sorry for my spam!
/KalleK

Похожие релизы

Principles of Modern Radar Vol.3 - Radar Applications - Melvin W., Scheer J. [2014, PDF]
A History of the World - From the 20th to the 21st Century - J. A. S. Grenville [2005, PDF]
Voyage Charters - Julian Cooke, Tim Young and Others [2014, PDF]
Transport Documents in Carriage of Goods by Sea - Časlav Pejović [2020, PDF]
The Cambridge Guide to Learning English as a Second Language - Anne Burns [2021, PDF]
Maritime Law - Yvonne Baatz [2020, PDF]
Bills of Lading and Bankers' Documentary Credits - Paul Todd [2007, PDF]
Maritime Cargo Operations - Alexander Arnfinn Olsen [2023, PDF]
Welding: Principles and Practices - Edward R. Bohnart [2017, PDF]
Dynamics and Control of Mechanical Systems in Offshore Engineering - Wei He, Shuzhi Sam Ge & Others…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3