Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: Lloyd’s Register Group Limited/UK P&I Club
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Lloyd
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Number of pages: 18
Description: This checklist has been compiled following an analysis of the ILO Maritime Labour Convention (ILO MLC, 2006) requirements. We consider that non-compliance with the requirements covered in the checklist are more likely to lead to a vessel being detained by port state control (PSC) officers when the Convention comes into force in 2013. These checks will help ensure your ship continues to conform to the requirements of the ILO MLC.

unprotected-ILO MLC pocket checklist.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

ILO MLC Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
ISM and ISPS pocket checklist - Reducing the Risk of Port State Control Detentions - Lloyd's…
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists - Lloyd's Register + UK P&I CLUB [2017, PDF]
Port State Control Pocket Checklists [new] - Lloyd’s Register and UK P&I Club [2021, PDF]
ISM & ISPS Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
LSA Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Port State Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Documentation control checklist - Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda [20??, PDF]
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists v.3.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited…
Marine Fire Safety Pocket Checklist, Reducing the risk of Port State Control detentions -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:28

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3