Language: english
Author: Arthur Sparks, MNI
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Anchorage Press
ISBN: 0 9546537 7 7
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 30
Description: Over 10,000 copies of this handy illustrated guide are now in use world-wide. It is designed to make sure that shipping documents accurately describe the apparent order and condition of steel cargo when loaded - thus avoiding disputes at the end of a voyage due to the wide interpretation of vague descriptions such as ?rusty? or ?bent?.>> It recommends a set of 18 standard surface condition clauses and 16 mechanical damage clauses covering every conceivable type of steel cargo and the condition it is in when loaded. The clauses are based on the International Group of P&I Clubs circular of 1964. By including a short simple description of each clause, high quality colour photographs and translations into 11 languages, the guide aims to ensure correct and consistent uses of the International Group circular world-wide.>> Detailed guidance is also provided on the inspection of weather deck openings including the use of chalk, ultrasound and hose tests for watertightness checks.>> The guide has been written by Arthur Sparks, the leading international expert on the carriage of steel products by sea, and international mutual marine liability insurer the North of England P&I Association.

Steel Preshipment Surveys (2nd Edition).pdf

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Steel Preshipment Surveys A Guide To Good Practice, Second Edition - Arthur Sparks and The North of…
Steel Carriage by Sea - Arthur Sparks [2009, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Survey Packages - North P&I Club [202x, PDF]
the Guides to Good Practice Series - NorthStandard [2019-2023, PDF]
Hatch Covers - A Practical Guide - Alan Palmer [2006, PDF]
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
Перевозка контейнеров / Container carriage - Gard AS [2011, PDF]
Rules of Classes 1 & 2 (2023) - WEST [2023, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Steel cargoes - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 11:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3