Year: 200X
Language: english
Author: The Standard
Genre: Guide
Publisher: The Standard
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 136
Description: The Standard have published A Guide to P & I Cover, which is intended for masters and insurance managers. The Guide discusses the rules under a number of headings: cover, law, claims prevention and, in some cases, claims handling.
The Guide was intended to explain the cover provided by the Club and it was concentrated as much on claims control and prevention.
The Board and the Managers of the Club have for some years been convinced that considerable progress can be made and has been made in reducing claims by explaining to masters and senior officers the lessons the Club has learnt from its investigation of past claims. Therefore this Guide will prove of interest to the seagoing as well as the shore staff of the members of the Club.

pandi GUIDE.pdf

Скачать [605 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Bills of Lading, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2011, PDF]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Carriage of Steel Cargo - The Standard Club [2020,…
Marine Claims - Christof Luddeke [1996, DjVu]
Masters Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association [none, PDF]
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
The Little Blue Book on Ballast Water - Danish Shipping [2017, PDF]
The Claim Game (Dry Cargo - Leagal Responsibility and Claim Prevention) - Videotel [1995, PDF]
Personal Injury Prevention: A Guide to Good Practice - Richard Bracken [2019, PDF]
A Master’s Guide to: Container Securing - NNPC [201x, PDF]
Master's Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3