SerTan ® 07-Апр-2016 11:10

Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code)

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club + InterCargo
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 22
Description: Guideance for crews on the International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes Code.
Lloyd’s Register has published a cargo safety guide tohelp you understand the IMSBC Code’s key requirements and give you greater confidence in managing the risks of carrying solid bulk cargoes and achieving compliance with SOLAS.
It outlines the precautions you should take before accepting cargoes for shipment and the procedures you should follow for safe loading and carriage, and details the primary hazards associated with the different types of solid bulk cargo.
Accrording to the guide, cargo-carrying can involve serious risk, which must be managed carefully to safeguard the crew and the ship. These risks include reduced ship stability and even capsizing, due to cargo liquefaction; fire or explosion due to chemical hazards; and damage to ship structures due to poor loading procedures.
It also contains a quick reference checklist andflowchartsummarising the steps you need to follow.

Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code)

Скачать [916 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
Cargo Advice - Coal cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Carriage of Seed Cake and Other Residues of Processed Oily Vegetables - the North [202x, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Steel cargoes - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
IMSBC Code and Supplement (Incorporating Amendment 07-23) 2023 Edition - IMO [2023, PDF]
REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
Bulk Mineral Cargo Liquefaction, REV. II - Skuld [2018, PDF]
Dangerous & Difficult Bulk Cargoes - Best Practice and the IMSBC Code - VideoTel [2010, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes: A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas [2015, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:49

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3