notnot 04-Июн-2017 23:04

click me

Ok, so i´m new to this, got the basics i think hah..so my problem is that i can´t add priorities to my generators. When i go to 101, i want to set the DG1 Prior to 1 (AUTO) and for the DG2 Prior 2 (AUTO)... in the second picture you can se that my generators are working and are connected. Maybe a simulator glitch or did i forget something? Also 102 POWER CHIEF, i can´t click AUTO...
stephenblara 11-Июл-2017 15:08
10697First of all many many thanks I finally got it and is working fine even if as engineer i miss a lot the sound.I had to find another way that may help :
1 Download the simulator in this page only to get the crack file
2 Downloaded and installed MC90-V v.2.5.1 [2013]
3 Copied the crack in Neptune Bin
It works fine and there are a lot a features like AC deck machineries etc.
Now the next step would be to have the sound does anyone know which ones are the files??? Not sound or wave of MC90IV probably we could copy them and replace the ones in MC90V.
Thanks again TTo Bulldozer for the help
What is Neptune Bin? Do I need to download that? Thanks.
Arcan 11-Окт-2017 19:51
Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V v.2.3.0.0130 [2013]
the archive is downloading as .isz and i icant open it to install :-/
A file with the ISZ file extension is a Zipped ISO Disk Image file. They are compressed, and sometimes encrypted, ISO images created by EZB Systems for the purpose of saving disk space.
An ISZ file can be split up into smaller parts so that the data can be saved on multiple storage devices but still be joined together as a whole file.
How to Open an ISZ File
Though not free, EZB Systems UltraISO can not only create ISZ files but also open them.
To open an ISZ file with UltraISO (even the trial version), use the Tools > Uncompress ISZ... option. What this will do is basically convert the ISZ file to an ISO file and put the ISO in the same folder as the ISZ file.
Alcohol 120% can open ISZ files too, but it's also not a free program.
DAEMON Tools Lite and WinMount Free Edition are two free alternatives that can mount ISZ files. Mounting, here, means that the program will open the ISZ file as if it's a storage device so you can browse through the contents.
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 01:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3