UK P&I Club Carefully to Carry

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Handbook
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 550
Description: This essential guide to the safe carriage, loading and storage of cargo encapsulates the full range of potential issues and dangers around the transporting of bulk cargoes, from the characteristics and risks inherent in specific goods, hold preparation and hatch covers, to best practice when loading and unloading. Outlining and expanding on all major international cargo regulations and guidelines, it also includes detailed checklists, information on draught surveys and guides to preparing cargo plans.
Covering cargoes such as timber, gas, grain, steel and other metals, bulk goods and refrigerated goods, advice and best practices are supported by full colour illustrations and diagrams. Use of this book will assist in reducing both the possibility of expensive cargo damage and the number of tragic accidents and injuries that unfortunately continue to occur.
Additional info: This is the new 2018 edition. It is not yet available online as pdf but the site allows you to download all chapters. I have combined all chapters and the only things missing are the front page, etc... The chapters are all in the pdf :)

Contents

Please see screenshots for contents

Screenshots

UK P&I Club Careful to Carry.pdf

Скачать [20 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Carefully to Carry - Consolidated Edition 2023 - UK P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
Bulk Matters PDF - UK P&I CLUB [2003, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes | A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault; Martin Jonas [2019, PDF/EPUB/AZW]
Bulk Cargo - Peter Grunau [2017, PDF]
Cargo Advices Series - The Swedish Club [2024, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes: A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas [2015, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Grain and Oilseed cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Carriage of Steel Cargo - The Standard Club [2020,…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3