Arcan 12-Янв-2018 18:00
37508Arcan, Добрый день! Если у меня репутация - 4, то я не могу ничего скачивать? а какими способами ее поднять, кроме загрузки книг!?
KOlek29, можете скачивать любой релиз, у которого Reputation Limit не превышает Ваши 4 балла. А загрузить Вы можете не только книги на морскую тему, но и фильмы, видео, программы, справочники, каталоги, руководства. Только следует строго придерживаться следующих положений:
1. Ваш релиз должен быть на морскую тематику.
2. Ваш релиз должен быть уникальным, т.е. никто до вас данный материал не выкладывал, или выкладывали более старую версию или плохого качества, или неполный.
Вот как то так.
Arcan 01-Фев-2018 22:06
zaskar, First of all:
All the participants of the tracker is prohibited:
.....4.6 Create and post for download release in the cumulative files, without prior approval from the relevant moderator, namely:- the archive (RAR, ZIP, ...) is prohibited in all categories of the tracker,- in the disk image (ISO, MDF, NRG, ...) is prohibited for books, allowed for software.
Re releases in other Languages - Let we ask admin.
Arcan 02-Фев-2018 08:23
38247I created a seed "the An the introduction to Marine drilling - Malcolm Maclachlan - 1. PDF", and successfully uploaded, the link is https://seatracker.ru/viewtopic.php?T = 4638
Will this increase my reputation? Thank you!
Are you sure that this is your release? As I can see this release was created by Bulldozer on March, 15, 2015.
If You assign someone's releases to yourself - it will increase your negative reputation only.
sun2842451 02-Фев-2018 08:56
Arcan,
Hello, I have published a new seed for you to check, is this seed qualified?

China ship building quality standard [2005, PDF]

Author: China's state administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine and the national standardization administration | Year: 2005 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 108

Открыть автор релиза sun2842451

Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript