Arcan ® 02-Дек-2016 19:25

Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10(En) x86 + WF61

Year: 2006
Version: 4.00.07
Developer: Transas
Platform: All Windows x32, x64, Linux
Windows7 compatibility: yes
System Requirements: VirtualBox installed, RAM for virtual engine at least 1.5 Gb and 15 Gb space on hard disk (may increase up to 32 Gb)
Localization: english
Crack: Not needed
Description: VirtualBox Workstation with installed Transas Navi-Sailor 3000 and Win 10 (En). Installed charts WF61 (license until Dec, 30, 2013.
Engine configured to slave.
No need to switch date back and start sentemu. All fixed.
VirtualBox works with Windows 7, 8, 10 either x86 , or x64, and also with Linux.
Additional info: 1. Install VirtualBox
2. Create Virtual engine (Win 10) with RAM at least 1.5 Gb, and VideoMemory 128 mb
3. Use downloaded file as hard disk.

Screenshots

VM_Navi_Win10  СЕРЕБРЯНАЯ РАЗДАЧА! СКАЧАННОЕ УЧИТЫВАЕТСЯ ТОЛЬКО НАПОЛОВИНУ! 

Скачать [21 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan ® 03-Мар-2017 13:49
29200Файл vdi не открывается Iso manager'om
Выдает следующую ошибку:
[img]http://prntscr.com/efgreh[/img]
А с чего вы взяли, что файл .vdi должен открываться Iso manager'om ?!!
Вы разве не читали в шапке : System Requirements: VirtualBox installed. ?
Это образ для VirtualBox и никаким Iso Manager'ом открываться не должен и не будет!
Arcan ® 03-Мар-2017 16:48
29210Что я делаю не так? Помогите, пожалуйста.
http://prntscr.com/efi48q
Уважаемый! VirtualBox - это не VMware, это совершенно другая виртуальная машина. Она - свободно распространяемая, вам нужно начать Отсюда
Скачать ее, а потом действовать, как написано в шапке этого топика:
Additional info: 1. Install VirtualBox
2. Create Virtual engine (Win 10) with RAM at least 1.5 Gb, and VideoMemory 128 mb
mesjassh 15-Фев-2018 23:47
27086Hello Arcan,
I downloaded your windows 10 virtual box image and i copied it to a physical drive.
It works great on my PC and i am very pleased with it.
i just want to ask you if you can provide the password for the protected settings,...in the system configuration utility.
Thanks alot for this great gift!

Hey. Do you have a Virtualbox file in such a configuration as in the picture I mean TZ and TurboWin ??
Arcan ® 16-Фев-2018 12:34
mesjassh, TZ would not want to start with Virtualbox VM, I tried it plenty times. It can be made under Hyper-V VM, but PC should be very powerful with video memory.
Re TurboWin - I don't know - probably it's possible. Let you ask onlinespiderman, he has experience with this software. Probably he tried to make it under Virtualbox VM.
Arcan ® 22-Фев-2018 08:54
sierraqueen, Vdi files are native files for VirtualBox VM. And it should be used as virtual disk with using VirtualBox. I don't know what is the reason you open it with "ISO files program" because in 1st post there are very clear said: "System Requirements: VirtualBox installed, RAM for virtual engine at least 1.5 Gb and 15 Gb space on hard disk
Did you follow this recommendations?
Arcan ® 02-Мар-2018 14:47
nilima, Probably you have an error during downloading of this torrent. Let you try re-download file, copy downloaded file to a different folder and strictly follow instructions:
1. Install VirtualBox
2. Create Virtual engine (Win 10 x32) with RAM at least 1.5 Gb, and VideoMemory 128 mb
(during creation of Virtual engine be sure that you are create x32 win 10, but not x64, as per default.
Ustjur 05-Июн-2018 22:27
Borisentiy, Здравствуйте! Почему сборки только под верт.машину здесь есть на вкус готовая сборка ставьте на флешку или на х.диск и пользуйтесь на своем хп.

VHD-Operation system win7 x86 ru and TRANSAS NS3000/NP4000 v.2.0 - Transas [2015]

Developer: Transas | Year: 2015 | Localization: english | Crack: Included | Platform: Windows x86

Открыть автор релиза Ustjur

• Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3