Safe Bridge JRC ECDIS - MAN 701/901/2000 Type Specific - Question and Answers

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Safe Bridge
Genre: Training courses
Format: JPEG
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 31
Description: These are the answers for Safe Bridge JRC ECDIS - MAN 701/901/2000 Type Specific course. Kindly note that , while I have marked the answers as best known to me, I am not sure if they are correct or not. Since the program at the end does not tell which are right and wrong. At best, hopefully these will give anybody taking the course an idea as to what kind of questions can be expected for the test.
PS : Kindly note that while a torrent is added to the link, as I am the sole seeder, not guaranteed to work. Hence I am adding some of the the photos as screenshots. There is a limitation of 26 photos for screenshots. I am not sure if its okay to post links here

Contents

Safe Bridge JRC ECDIS - MAN 701/901/2000 Type Specific Answers

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Danelec ECDIS test answers - Unknown [2018, PDF]
Maritime test regarding GMDSS - USCG - Adrian Minculescu [2015, PDF]
CES 4.1 & 5 Seagull AS (QUESTIONS & CORRECT ANSWERS) - Seagull [2014, PDF]
Vetting Inspectors Top Twenty ECDIS Questions - with answers - Various [2018, PDF]
Maritime Test Regarding GMDSS - AMSA - Adrian Minculescu [2015, PDF]
Electricity Demystified, A self-teaching guide - STAN GIBILISCO [2005, PDF]
Ship knowledge maritime exam Questions and Answers - AMSA [20xx, PDF]
SETS 6000 seafarers evaluation & training system - Videotel Marine International and Spectral…
FURUNO Computer Based Type specific ECDIS Training v.4.0.25.8 - FURUNO CBT [2019-2020]
Totem ECDIS Training Materials - CBT , Videos , Manual etc v.2.0 - Totem Israel [2015]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3