Language: english
Author: Mahdi Bordbar
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: IRISL Training Institute
Edition: 1
Format: exe
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 1000
Description: IRISL Digital Library containing many useful books in one single package.

Contents

Refer Screenshot for contents.

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо
zxc 01-Июл-2018 15:12
Эти раздачи оставим. Но в будущем предпочтительнее создавать раздачи с отдельными книгами. Не вижу смысла сборках, т.к. большинство этих книг уже выложено на трекере
Arcan 04-Июл-2018 16:10
touzorro, I know that.
Rules:
"It is prohibited:
4.6 Create and post for download release in the cumulative files, without prior approval from the relevant moderator, namely:- the archive (RAR, ZIP, ...) is prohibited in all categories of the tracker,- in the disk image (ISO, MDF, NRG, ...) is prohibited for books, allowed for software."
"Exe" file here is the same cumulative file.
That is why it has been remained for admin's approval.
gillnumil ® 12-Июл-2018 06:02
@qazi.faisal, Thank you for pm regarding my post. The files are very large in size not possible to send them on email.
Moreover it would defeat the purpose of this site. Reputation is a way to coax people into sharing and seeding instead of only being leechers.
Kindly increase ur reputation to download books. Reputation is very easy to build. That way you can access all the available downloads.
Follow this link on how to increase reputation Hi, how to change the reputation?
gillnumil ® 28-Сен-2018 15:28
Tango Juliet, I checked it on Win 10. It seems to work fine for me.
Please try following:
1) Download the file fresh again.
2) Upon completion, Right click on it and Run as Administrator.
Thats it. It should open now. Click on Index and choose the file required.
Also can try and transfer it to a pen drive and try running it on some other laptop or desktop.

Похожие релизы

Chart Work Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Meteorology Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Marine Operations Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Ship Construction Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Electronic Navigation Aids Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Navigation Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Rules and Regulations Digital Library - IRISL Training Institute - Mahdi Bordbar [2010, PDF]
Marine Chartwork - D.A. Moore [1988, PDF]
Theory of Marine Gyro Compass - Capt. P.M. Sharma [2011, PDF]
Advanced Ship Stability for Marine Officers - Capt. C.L. Dubey [2013, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:40

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3