touzorro ® 06-Jul-2018 13:11
Hi All
Yesterday after a windows crash i lost all my torrent file , what i was downloading and what i seed and everything
so any issue to recover that status or suggest what a a good torrent programme
Arcan 06-Jul-2018 13:24
touzorro, in my opinion - utorrent is the best software for torrents.
If source files missing - that is bad. If source files remain somewhere in another place - you can easy to recover torrents if you download torrent-file from site and configure utorrent to the folder where your releases saved.
Utorrent checked the fullness of your saved torrents and add it to your library.
touzorro ® 06-Jul-2018 13:26
I have all torrent in the folder but i want recover the status i don't want start lunch every torrent from the beginning
Arcan 06-Jul-2018 13:30
touzorro, What you mean as status? All your progress at least on this site - saved on the site and not on your PC: Reputation, Influence, Thanks and etc.
Arcan 06-Jul-2018 13:39
touzorro, This unfortunately, will be impossible, because usually utorrent downloading files somewhere in the temporary folder and after completing it moved to the folder you point as place, where torrents are saved.
It is possible to config in the utorrent also a temporary folder, but I am not sure that it saved after your windows crash.
Arcan 06-Jul-2018 13:42
If, fortunately your folder for saved files is the same as for temporary files - probably utorrent will continue to download from the point when it stoped due to crash.
touzorro ® 06-Jul-2018 13:45
Arcan, i will look if there is any backup option for future action , i really feel bad so i need to doing all thing from the beginning
Arcan 06-Jul-2018 13:51
touzorro, If you have access to the folder C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\uTorrent from previous User (before crash) - that is the place, where all utorrent configuration and history saved.
GOOGLE BOT 06-Jul-2018 13:55

Arcan 06-Jul-2018 14:03
touzorro, So, you can reinstall the uTorrent and then just replace the new folder with the same you found.
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript