Author: Don L. Dykstra
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: The Nautical Institute
Edition: First
ISBN: 1870077695
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 496
Description: This book is a handy reference and a guide that covers the gap between the vessel and the office staff, and vice versa. It aims at achieving three main objectives: (1) the competent handling of shipping contracts, (2) the accurate calculation of voyage-costs, and (3) the effective commercial communication between the vessel and various interests ashore. It can successfully serve both as a textbook for education purposes, and as a reference book for everyday work.
In the beginning, the volume reviews the basic shipping terms and ship characteristics, and then addresses the optimization of utilizing the available cargo capacity. The next chapters address the costs of voyage, liquid cargo measurement, draft survey of the dry cargo, bunker management, finance planning applied to shipping, computerization and other important aspects of commercial shipping. Two more chapters are devoted to the bills of lading and charter parties, while the final one addresses the disputes and arbitration.
Finally, the book is filled with real practical examples, and its value as a reference work, derives from its comprehensive index. It also contains an extensive Reference List of sources of information.
In a hard-copy format, it can be a valuable addition to the book-selves of the offices of shipping firms and on-board of their vessels.

Contents

1. Basic vessel characteristics
2. Maximising cargo capacity
3. Voyage cost estimating
4. Time charter parties
5. Voyage charter parties
6. Bills of Lading
7. Oil cargo measurement
8. Draft survey
9. Fuel management
10. Financial planning
11. Letters of credit
12. Anatomy of an arbitration case
Annexes
Index

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil 13-Сен-2018 09:43
kpanago1960, Kindly use search function before posting.
Book is already available. Refer link

Commercial Management in Shipping - Don L. Dykstra [2005, PDF]

Author: Don L. Dykstra | Year: 2005 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: Scanned pages + text layer | Pages count: 495 | Genre: Textbook

Открыть автор релиза janataly

kpanago1960 ® 13-Сен-2018 14:27
gillnumil, Dear Sir, hello.
For your information, I did searched for this torrent before posting, and I found nothing in the database. That is why I decided to upload the material. Moreover, I noticed that there is nothing posted in the link that you pointed out as the one in which the same material had been placed in the past, unless of course this is the "secret" area of the database, to which I currently do not have any access. Best regards.

Похожие релизы

ICS Dry Cargo Chartering - Paul C. Over [2014, PDF]
Dry Cargo Chartering - Indian Institute of Logistics [2011, PDF]
Carriage of Goods By Sea - John F. Wilson [2010, PDF]
ICS Shipping Law - Michele White General Counsel, INTERTANKO [2014, PDF]
Shipping Law Handbook - Michael Bundock [2011, PDF]
Commercial Management for ShipMasters - R.Tallack [1996, PDF]
Commercial Practice in Bunkering - Nigel Draffin [2011, PDF]
ICS Legal Principles in Shipping Business - Sir David Steel [2016, PDF]
Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry - Mohamed A. El-Reedy [2016, PDF]
Bunker Master v.3.2 - DNV [2016]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:09

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3