Language: english
Author: D. J. House
Publisher: Routledge
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1-315-77069-7
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 273
Description: This book is an influential guide to marine emergencies and the current strategies that can
be employed to cope with the immediate after-effects and ramifications of disaster at sea.
Many mariners will at some point in their marine careers become involved in one sort of
emergency or another, while in port or at sea, whether it is a fire on board, a collision with
another vessel or an engine failure threatening a lee shore. Actions to take in such incidents
can be the difference between survival and catastrophic loss.
This text provides a direct insight into some of the latest incidents and includes:
• case studies from emergencies worldwide
• checklists and suggestions for emergency situations
• everything from fire and collision right through to the legal implications of salvage.

Contents

Screenshots

Marine Emergencies_ For Masters and Mates (2014, Routledge).pdf

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 17-Окт-2018 17:51
skipper3362, you are right, the only one thing is wrong - book name is "Marine Emergencies for Masters and Mates" and your release named as "Maritime Emergencies". That is why search does not work properly.
And one more thing is : this release quality is eBook (8MB), but your's is scanned pages (50 MB).
Will remain this release as best quality at this moment.
Mosi nemati 16-Ноя-2018 15:07
dear friend I am currently searching for this textbook too

Collisions and their Causes - Capitain R.A. Cahill Maba fni [2002, PDF]

Author: Capitain R.A. Cahill Maba fni | Year: 2002 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: Scanned pages | Pages count: 186 | Publisher: the nautical institute

Открыть автор релиза skipper3362

do you have any advice for me how to find it?

Похожие релизы

The Command Companion of Seamanship Techniques - D. J. House [2000, PDF]
Shipbroking and Chartering Practice - Evi Plomaritou, Anthony Papadopoulos [2018, PDF]
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
Management of Shipping Companies - Ioannis Theotokas [2018, PDF]
Coping with Piracy - Steven Jones [2013, PDF]
Ism Code a practical guide to the legal and insurance implications - Phil Anderson [2015, PDF]
Master's Guide to Ship's Piping - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Risk Awareness Series [collection] - UK P&I Club [2020-2021, PDF]
Ship Squat & Interaction - Dr. C.B. Barrass [2009, PDF]
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:18

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3