lpsmihai ® 10-Ноя-2018 15:21
Hello i had to resolve a videotel cbt : Hazmat training course No. 1263 .
Afteri completed the test , i had 2 asignments in order to receive my certificate but i dont know how to resolve.

For assignment 1 they told me " Look again at the boiling point, flash point and LD50 value.
This will give you Class 3 and 6.1.
Suggest you choose UN1992 to complete the answer."
Anyone has answers for these 2 assignments ? Thanks in advanced.
gillnumil 10-Ноя-2018 17:33
lpsmihai, Did you try the search bar ?! You can get IMDG and lots other titles, just make sure search words are more than 3 letters otherwise it might not show up.

IMDG Code 2016 - IMO [2016, PDF]

Author: IMO | Year: 2016 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 891 | Genre: Convention (rules)

Открыть автор релиза NNT

Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript