Pages count: 60
Description: intrOductiOn
In this module you will cover the following areas:
Quality assurance
• International Safety Management (ISM) and other quality control measures
• Performance measures and non-conformities
safety, security, Health and environment
• Essential Health and Safety
• International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS)
• Environmental protection
Port state control
• Managing Port State Control inspections
• Deficiencies and detentions
• Commercial implications of detentions
I have to make the assumption that those of you undertaking this course are not necessarily experienced
mariners, but are working towards applying for, or already acting as, a superintendent for a shipping or
shipping management company. I also have to make the assumption that you will not necessarily have a good
grounding in subjects covered in this module. This applies to the theory and also to practical experience in
the field.
I will give you a basic overview of each of the various sections and provide a more in depth view of the practical
aspects of the rules and regulations, thus helping you to understand the reasons behind some of them and the
practical interpretation of those regulations. Interpretation differs widely from one government department to
another, from one country to another. This is due to cultural, regional and local differences around the world.
On completion of this module you should have a good understanding of each area covered and an insight into
the practical applications and recent case histories which illustrate the various aspects discussed.

Contents

Screenshots

SSuper_Mod_2.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 18-Ноя-2018 21:19
mmh, Why your pictures so small? With my big screen I can't read content, I don't see quality of pages.
Screenshots should be at least 3 from different parts of book that user can check quality of scanned pades. For this reason pictures used for content or for screenshots should be proper size.
Adjust, please your release with recommendations.

Похожие релизы

Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 4 - Lloyds Matitime Academy [2015, PDF]
Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 5 - Lloyds Matitime Academy [2015, PDF]
Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 7 - Lloyds Maritime Academy [2015, PDF]
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists v.3.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited…
Supercargo Operations - An Introduction - Mike Wall [2020, PDF]
ISM & ISPS Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 8 - Lloyds Maritime Academy [2015, PDF]
Superintendent Workshop - Managing Day to Day Operations - DNV-GL Maritime Academy [2019, PDF]
Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 1 - Lloyds Matitime Academy [2011, PDF]
Port State Control Annual Report - USCG [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:12

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3