virtual ® 26-Ноя-2018 19:55

Prevention of damage to harbour facilities caused by coastal vessels and related cases

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: JAPAN P and I
Genre: Research papers
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 54
Description: In November 2013, a Loss & Prevention Seminar under the theme of “Prevention of damage to harbour facilities”
was held at the following five areas: Tokyo, Kobe, Imabari, Fukuoka and Saeki. Following these, Loss Prevention
Bulletins Vol. 31 and 32 covering these themes were issued.
This time, the outline of the Loss & Prevention Seminar “Prevention of damage to harbour facilities caused by coastal
vessels and related cases”, which was held from September to December in 2017, will be included.

Contents

Screenshots

Japan-PI-Club-Prevention-of-damage-to-harbour-facilities-and-related-cases-2018_03.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

P&I Loss Prevention Bulletin Vol. 46 & 47 - A Psychological Approach to Safety Behaviour & A…
Marine Weather Ship Handling in Rough Sea Head and countering - Following Seas - Japan P & I [2019,…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 50 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Technical Standards and Comentaries for Port and Harbour Facilities in JAPAN - The Overseas Coastal…
For Safe Navigation using ECDIS - NKK [2017, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 52 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Tsunami-Response Guidelines for Ships in Port - NYK [2012, PDF]
For Safe Transportation by Timber Carriers (Points to be checked for preventing Marine accidents) -…
Concentrated Inspection Campaign (CIC) on MARPOL Annex VI - Danish Maritime Authority [2018, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 49 - Japan P&I Club [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3