Year: 2018
Language: english
Playtime: 20:00
Quality: DVDRip
Format: MP4
Video: 16:9
Audio: 48.0 kHz
Description: Safe handling and good practice
Formal risk assessments are essential to protect crew, but being aware of the personal risks associated with a mooring operation will increase the safety of those involved. A well-trained crew should constantly look out for hazards, and you should be encouraged to react in a safety-based way when you encounter one. This should not slow the operation, but improve safety and effectiveness, as it is more likely to reinforce the ‘stop and think’ policy

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 03-Дек-2018 10:49
johnpalace, That is not good idea to place files with name VTS_01_1.VOB to the root folder.
Do you know how many VTS_01_1.VOB I have in my root folder with the same name? And that is not only me...
In my opinion, you need to create folder with name, for example "Mooring Video", then put in this folder your file VTS_01_1.VOB
or even rename it also to MooRVideo.vob , for example and after that to create torrent file for the whole folder.
After that you need either replace your torrent file in this release or create new release with new torrent file.

Похожие релизы

Guidance on Mooring - Port Skills and Safety [2010, PDF]
Fire Safety Training Course [2022, MP4]
Manual Handling Training [2023, MP4]
Code of Practice for the Safe mooring of Vessels on the Thames, updated to 2013 - PORT OF LONDON…
NWEA Guidelines for the Safe Management of Offshore Supply and Rig Move Operations - Working Group…
Recommendations for Design and Operation of Ammonia-Fuelled Vessels Based on Multi-disciplinary…
HSE brief safety guides - HSE [2005, PDF]
Chemical Tankers - A Pocket Safety Guide - CDI [2013, PDF]
Safe Boarding of Vessel at Sea with GAC [2022, MP4]
Fishing Vessel Stability Guidance - MCA [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3