Project cargo matters

Year: 201X
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 24
Description: This publication is the result of joint industry collaboration between the risk management/marine risk control departments of the UK P&I Club and marine cargo insurers Allianz AGCS with expert independent input from Cwaves, a London-based marine surveying and consultancy company.
This collaboration came about due to increasing concerns about the lack of expertise, skills and resources being deployed in this complex area of shipping activities and a repeated number of significant damage losses to ships and cargoes combined with a series of near miss incidents in recent years.

Contents

Screenshots

Project Cargo Matters (UK P&I).pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

UK P&I - How to safely load - stow - secure and discharge heavy lifts & project cargo - UK P&I…
AGCS - Safety Shipping Review - 2022 - Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty’s (AGCS) [2022, PDF]
A loss prevention advice checklist for container operators - UK P&I Club [2017, PDF]
Dragging Anchor Prevention - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Car Matters Car Carriers, Ro-Ro and Ro-Pax Ship Safety A Guide for Crew - UK P&I Club [2017, PDF]
A Guide To Bunkering Malpractices in Shipping Industry - Bunker Detectives – A Marine Surveying and…
Carriage of Break Bulk Cargoes - the North [202x, PDF]
Reducing The Risk of Incidents Due to Systematic Failure - The London P and I Club [2020, PDF]
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS [2016, MP4]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 08:20

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3