Language: english
Author: C.Bliault
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North of England P&l Association Limited
ISBN: 0-9542012-6-4
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 100
Description: This guide will take the reader through some basic rules to be remembered on every occasion during the loading and securing of cargo, will describe where regulations, recommendations and general guidance can be found, will describe recommended methods to be used for particular items and types of cargo, and will then give some guidance upon the points to be remembered during passage-planning and the voyage itself. It is not intended that this guide will give details of precisely how to secure any particular items of cargo. It will set out the basics and point to publications which give the rules to be followed. This guide contains information, such as for the calculation of lashings, taken from Codes, but only that which is essential for the clear understanding of the text.

Contents

Screenshots

Cargo Stowage and Securing A Guide To Good Practice (C.Bliault 2003).pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Bulk Cargoes: A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas [2015, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes | A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault; Martin Jonas [2019, PDF/EPUB/AZW]
Cargo staowage and securing manual - North of England P&I ass. [2007, PDF]
Project Cargo – Stowage and Securing - West of England P&I [2018, PDF]
Carriage of Break Bulk Cargoes - the North [202x, PDF]
Deck Stowage and Securing of Pipes - Charles Bliault, Hermann Kaps [2008, PDF]
ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Nickel Ore - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Carriage of Containers – Stowage and Securing - the North [2019, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3