Author: Charles Bliault
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North of England P&I Association Limited
Edition: 2nd
ISBN: 978-0-9546537-8-1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 114
Description: This publication is intended for general guidance only to assist in the avoidance of disputes and problems arising from inadequate or incorrect stowage and securing of items of cargo on cargo ships. Readers should take care to ensure that the recommendations contained in this publication are appropriate for a particular situation before implementing them.

Contents

Screenshots

Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Cargo Ventilation: A Guide to Good Practice - David Anderson, Daniel Sheard [2020, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes | A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault; Martin Jonas [2019, PDF/EPUB/AZW]
Cargo staowage and securing manual - North of England P&I ass. [2007, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes: A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas [2015, PDF]
Deck Stowage and Securing of Pipes - Charles Bliault, Hermann Kaps [2008, PDF]
Bunker claims prevention - Richard Bracken, Mike Salthouse [2000, PDF]
Letters Of Indemnity A Guide To Good Practice - Stephen Mills, Ben Roberts and The North of England…
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Cargo Ventilation (A Guide to good practice) - David Anderson, Daniel SHeard, NE P&I [2006, PDF]
A Master’s Guide to the Carriage of Steel Cargo - 2nd edition - Standard P&I [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:11

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3