Language: english
Author: NYK-STARS
Genre: Practical guide
Publisher: NYK-STARS
Edition: 2002
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: > 600
Description: Seafarer training by NYK includes on-the-job training (OJT) and supplementary classroom lectures. NYK-STARS was developed to enhance OJT. In this materials you will find lectures regarding operations of cargo oil.

Contents

Complete collection of oil cargo operations. Includes pdf and video files.

Screenshots

NYK-STARS-TrainingManual

Скачать [60 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 21-Ноя-2022 19:38
Alfapolar, there is 1 seeder ai the moment
i do not know how big his waiting list is ore his upload speed what he can handel
i try to bum it on mine list but due the large amount file i have online and de asking i do not know how fast you can see en try the upload in running
we not only need more posters but also more seeder , de most take the file and remove it from ther cliet after the complete the load , and do not share it with ohters

Похожие релизы

NYK - LPG Stars (Shipboard Training and Assessment Recording System) - NYK [2006, PDF+MP3]
Strip Building Notes for Canoes and Rowboats - Newfound Woodworks, Inc. [2010, PDF]
Claims Manual - International Oil Pollution Compensation (IOPC) Funds [2016, PDF]
PCC&PCTC Operations and Vessel Handling Pre-Course - Wallem Maritime Training Centre [2016,pdf] -…
Celestial Navigation: A Complete Home Study Course - David Burch [2019, PDF]
MV Bluefin QA Manual - Safety Management Plan and Ship Board Contingency Plan - Australian Maritime…
Marine Cargo operations - CAPTAIN ROBERT J. MEURN, USNR [2011, PDF]
Search and Rescue - SAR Seamanship Reference Manual, First edition - Canadian Coast Guard [2000,…
Starfinder: the complete beginners guide to exploring the night sky - Carole Stott [2007, PDF]
Ship models how to build them - Davis С. G. [1986, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3