Year: 2010
Language: english
Author: ClassNK
Genre: Guide
Publisher: ClassNK
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 42
Description: These guidelines emphasize the ergonomic aspects of marine machinery systems provided aboard ships, mainly in engine rooms, to ensure that due consideration is given to the mutual interaction between crew members and equipment systems in the design and installation stages.
These guidelines first focus on ergonomics and then give principles on how to implement design
considerations for reducing human error. Next, several case studies from the view point of ergonomic design, and preventive design measures are given as reference.

Contents

Screenshots

Guidelines for the Prevention of Human Error Aboard Ships.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Guidelines for Ships Using Alternative Fuels (Methyl / Ethyl Alcohol / LPG / Ammonia) - ClassNK…
Guidelines for Ships Using Alternative Fuels (Methyl/Ethyl Alcohol/LPG/Ammonia) - ClassNK [2022,…
Guidance for measures to prevent fires in Engine Rooms and Cargo Pump Rooms, MIN 579 (M) - MCA…
Principles of Naval Engineering - David A. Smith, C. D. Lomibao [1992, PDF]
Recommendations for Designing Cargo Control Rooms - SIGTTO [2020, PDF]
Requirements for Hydrogen Fueled Vessels - ABS [2023, PDF]
Guide for Ergonomic Container Lashing - ABS [2021, PDF]
Marine Weather Ship Handling in Rough Sea Head and countering - Following Seas - Japan P & I [2019,…
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 49 - Japan P&I Club [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 07:55

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3