Marine Weather Ship Handling in Rough Sea Head and countering - Following Seas

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Japan P & I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 110
Description: Although accidents due to dragging anchor occur during gales, in particular, most of them are
caused by typhoons. It has not been so long since a coastal tanker(after discharging jet fuel)
collided with and seriously damaged a connecting bridge at Kansai Airport, in September
2018, as a result of dragging anchor caused by Typhoon No. 21 that had landed in the Kansai
region. A few months prior to this accident, we held a Loss Prevention seminar in Japan titled
“Dragging Anchor - Case Studies and Preventive Measures -” (April through June 2018).
We issued our “Dragging Anchor - Case Studies and Preventive Measures - (Vol.43)” in
July, 2018, compiled from the contents of the seminar of which a large number of members
thankfully participated. In this bulletin, we discussed typhoons.
This time, we are going to introduce “Ship Handling in Head and Countering Seas”. This is
something that deserves extra attention from ship operators when navigating in rough seas.
We will focus on the generation mechanisms behind rough weather and sea conditions. When
reading this guide, please refer to the above-mentioned bulletin No.43.

Contents

Screenshots

Loss-Prevention-Bulletin-Vol.45-Full.pdf

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volumes 44, 45 - Japan P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Dragging Anchor - Case Studies and Preventive Measures - Japan P&I [2018, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 50 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Prevention of damage to harbour facilities caused by coastal vessels and related cases - JAPAN P…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 49 - Japan P&I Club [2020, PDF]
P&I Loss Prevention Bulletin Vol. 46 & 47 - A Psychological Approach to Safety Behaviour & A…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 52 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Disasters at Sea (season 1, series 6 of 6) [2019, MP4]
Guidelines for the Prevention of Human Error Aboard Ships - ClassNK [201', PDF]
Guide to Prevention and Handling Accidents + IMO Lessons Learned from Marine Casualties - KOREA P&I…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:12

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3