Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: UKHO & IHO
Genre: Other
Publisher: UKHO & IHO
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 7
Description: ADMIRALTY Maritime Security Charts contain safety-critical information to assist bridge crews in the planning of safe passages through high risk areas. All information has been gathered by the UKHO through work with NATO and other government organisations, ensuring each chart has the most accurate, up-to-date and verified information available.​
​​​​​
Each Maritime Security Chart includes:
-​​Information about dangers to the security of navigation including piracy, terrorism, embargoes, mine warfare, exclusion zones, blockades and illegal fishing. This information, when used alongside official navigational charts, can help to ensure the safety of ships, crew and cargo.
-General security advice, self-protective measures, security procedures and regional contacts, as well as routeing and reporting requirements implemented by military or security forces.
Additional info: https://www.admiralty.co.uk/cha...security-charts. Also included Maritime Security Chart by Indian Hydrgraphic Office required for vessels calling Indian ports and complying with INSPIRES/INDSAR reporting.

Contents

UKHO: Q6099, Q6110, Q6111, Q6112, Q6113, Q6114 &
IHO: IN5010

Screenshots

Maritime Security Charts 2019

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Q6110 - Maritime Security Chart - Mediterranean Sea - UKHO [2021, PDF]
Q6099 - Maritime Security Chart (Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea) - UKHO [2023, PDF]
Recommendations on Usage of ECDIS and Preventing Incidents - OCIMF [2020, PDF]
Maritime Security and the Law of the Sea - Natalie Klein [2011, PDF]
Reducing The Risk of Incidents Due to Systematic Failure - The London P and I Club [2020, PDF]
Global Counter Piracy Guidance for Companies, Masters and Seafarers - BIMCO, ICS, IFSMA, IGP&I,…
5010 - Indian Maritime Safety and Security Chart - National Hydrographic Office, India [2021, PDF]
Weather Reporting - Volume D - Information for Shipping - World Meteorological Organization [2014,…
Best Management Practices for Protection against Somalia Based Piracy (BMP4) - SIGGTO, Intertanko,…
ATP-02.1 Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping (NCAGS) - NATO [2014, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3