Tank cleaning guides for oil tankers

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: Various
Genre: Practical guide
Format: Other
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 10
Description: Oil tanker vessels engaged in the carriage of oil products frequently need to prepare their tanks for loading of cargo that it is different than the one previously carried. I attach some cleaning recommendation guides that have been useful to me which are the following
1. BP guide 2007
2. Shell guide 2016 and older Shell guide in excel format
3. Pdf file containing other recommended cleaning guide versions
For sake of good order please note that attached guides cannot be used as evidence of compliance with tank cleaning requirements as this is always subject to satisfaction of loadport surveyor. The guides CANNOT be used as evidence that due diligence on tank preparation has been exercised by crew.

Contents

Tank cleaning guides

Screenshots

Tank preparation

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Tank cleaning guides for oil tankers - Various [2015, Other]
Guide for Implementation of International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers (ISGOTT) - ABS [2017, PDF]
Tanker Handbook for Deck Officers - Captain C. Baptist [2000, PDF]
The Ultimate Guide to Cargo Operation Equipment for Tankers - Abhishek Bhanawat [2018, PDF]
Liquid Cargo Sampling - North of England P&I club [2014, PDF]
Tank Cleaning in the Baltic Sea – Assessment of the Ecotoxicity of Tank Cleaning Effluents -…
HM50 5th Edition October 2018 - Energy Institute [2018, PDF]
Steel Pre-Load Surveys : Working through COVID-19 - The North of England P&I Association Limited…
Double Hull Oil Tankers - Guidelines for Surveys, Assessment and Repair of Hull Structures -…
Chemical Tanker Notes - Vladimir Kunichkin [2006, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3