virtual ® 03-Авг-2019 14:36

Marine Fire Safety Pocket Checklist, Reducing the risk of Port State Control detentions

Year: 2009
Language: english
Author: Lloyd's & UK P&I Club
Genre: Methodological guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 18
Description: During the period 2006-2008, 1216 people were reported killed or missing as a result of 465 incidents of fire and explosions on board merchant seagoing ships of 100 gt and above. 988 of these deaths were from a single incident. It is essential that crew are appropriately trained to inspect, maintain and operate equipment and that the equipment is ready for use at all times.
Being prepared can mean the difference between lives lost or lives saved.
In conjunction with an industry partner, the UK P&I Club, we have analysed data relating to fire safety, including deficiencies found by Port State Control officers. The result is this re-usable checklist, which highlights the most common deficiencies and lists them by distinct areas of the ship. This means that each crew member can take responsibility for his or her own area.

Contents

See Screenshots

Screenshots

UKClub-PSCcheck4-1.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

ISM and ISPS pocket checklist - Reducing the Risk of Port State Control Detentions - Lloyd's…
Marine Pollution Prevention pocket Check List - Lloyd’s Register [2006, PDF]
Port State Control Pocket Checklists [new] - Lloyd’s Register and UK P&I Club [2021, PDF]
LSA Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists v.3.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited…
Fire Safety Pocket Checklist v.3.2.2 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
ILO MLC pocket checklist. Reducing the risk of port state control detentions - Lloyd’s Register…
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists - Lloyd's Register + UK P&I CLUB [2017, PDF]
ISM & ISPS Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Guidance for Reducing Port State Detentions - ABS [2016, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:57

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3