Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical
Edition: 2nd
ISBN: 0-7136-4914-3
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 160
Description: From the Back Cover:
There is nothing magical or particularly brilliant about designing a boat, and you don't need to be an Einstein or a Leonardo da Vinci to sketch out the sort of craft that appeals to you. Indeed this first sketch that many potential owners will have made at some time is the most important part of a design. It needs only the bare bones to be fleshed out and some checks and balances to complete the design process. This may take a little time but it certainly isn't difficult. And the same processes apply for a dinghy as well as a cruising yacht.
John Teale takes the reader step-by-step through the stages of designing both power and sailing boats, while also explaining the reasons behind the process. Sketches and reproductions of working drawings are used throughout to help understanding so that by the end of the book even a first time designer's effort can be translated by a builder into a sensible and workmanlike reality.
Since it was first published, How to Design a Boat has proved itself a bestseller. The second edition simplifies several calculations and introduces new designs.
About the Author:
John Teale is a naval architect. He was technical editor of Motor Boat & Yachting for some years. His design work has ranged from fast power boats and motor cruisers, to passenger ferries, fishing boats and cruising yachts. Virtually all his designs are 'one-offs' and have been built all over the world.

Contents

Screenshots

SeaTracker

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil 23-Сен-2019 04:00
iLegion465, Please update folowing to get your release checked in order to earn rep.
1) the contents spoiler with a screenshot if possible or more details in text format.
2) Atleast 3 screenshots from different parts of the book, so that users can preview quality before they download.
3) You have stated release to be 2nd edition and also the cover is for 2nd edition. They why post third edition cover in screenshot. Please remove the present screenshot which has third edition mentioned.
4) You dont have to mention the edition and year along with the title of the release. Please edit and amend. There are separte sectoins which you have already filled up. It will appear automatically.
Pls read through following before you amend:
https://seatracker.ru/viewtopic.php?p=37265#37265
gillnumil 24-Сен-2019 18:28
iLegion465, Its strange that you are online and not contacting about your release.
Anyways, since it is first time. I have made all the necessary changes. Next time try to do on your own.
Only uploads dont get you rep. It has to be checked to enable others to click on thanks.
iLegion465 ® 26-Сен-2019 17:46
gillnumil, Hello, yes I was online because I was prepared to do this but just couldn't get the time. Nevertheless thank you for the changes that you made for me this time, much appreciated.
Very happy with the content that I can find on the site, it helped me with so many things when I was onboard and also in college.

Похожие релизы

How to Design a Boat - John Teale [2003, PDF]
Fishing boat designs 3. Small trawlers - John F. Fyson [1980, PDF]
Sixty Years a Yacht Designer - Maurice Griffiths [1988, PDF]
Lofting a boat a step by step manual - Roger Kopanycia [2011, PDF]
Build a Simple Dinghy - Nicolson I., Reynolds A. [1987, PDF]
Aluminum Boatbuilding - Sims Ernest [2000, PDF]
American small sailing craft, their design, development, and construction - Howard I. Chapelle…
Learn to Navigate - The No-Nonsense Guide for Everyone - Mosenthal B. [2014, EPUB]
This is sailing: a complete course - Jim Saltonstall - editor [1996, PDF]
A Ketch Called Tahiti: John G. Hanna and His Yacht Designs - INTERNATIONAL MARINE PUBLISHING…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3