Royal Navy Maintenance. Carriers and Monabs

Year: 2007
Language: english
Author: Commander David Hobbs
Genre: History
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 90
Description: This book shines a light on a part of World War Two Royal Navy history not well covered elsewhere,the text is written in a clear easy to follow style and is never boring telling the story of the huge effort to keep our Fleet battle ready,this is not always the case in books dealing with technical subjects, the generous amount of photographs are very well reproduced I do not think i have seen any of them before and what a interesting set of prints they are,i would stress the book is good value and deserves a place in any Naval book collection but it is for naval enthusiasts,Royal Navy in particular and not so much for the general reader.

Contents

Screenshots

(Maritime) Moving Bases. Royal Navy Maintenance Carriers and MONABs.pdf

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

British Aircraft Carriers: Design, Development and Service Histories - David Hobbs [2013, PDF]
The British Carrier Strike Fleet: After 1945 - David Hobbs [2020, EPUB]
Naval Science 2 - Naval Knowledge, Leadership, and Nautical Skills for the NJROTC Student - Hobbs…
Battleships of the Bismarck Class:Bismarck and Tirpitz: Culmination and Finale of German Battleship…
German Light Cruisers of World War II: Warships of the Kriegsmarine - Gerhard Koop [2014, PDF]
Pocket Battleships of the Deutschland Class: Deutschland/Lutzow–Admiral Scheer–Admiral Graf Spee…
Heavy Cruisers of the Admiral Hipper Class (Warships of the Kriegsmarine) - Koop G., Schmolke K. –…
German Destroyers of World War II: Warships of the Kriegsmarine - Gerhard Koop [2014, PDF]
Battleships of the Scharnhorst Class: The Scharnhorst and Gneisenau: The Backbone of the German…
Warships of the Great War Era - Hobbs D. [2014, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3