skipper3362 ® 04-Дек-2019 18:53
the restriction limit is not going away
veacuse it is there for a reson that more persons get involded in this forum, tham only takening
we have about 186 thousend member but only 14 of them are responcebol for 100 post of more the keep the site alive , the the most the come only by for thaking and not even can say thank you for the evorts of the pster
beacause it work what he has don vor it.
and even send him mesages where in the demand the file , not ferry respectfull,
go to in information section there can you find how to upload a post here en you can urn repution,
even with obe good post you can reach the reputaion limit because the are not high in this case you need 5 persones that say thank you for your post, the treputaion limmet youu keep so you can even more dowmloads doe from file that have the same reputaionlimit or lower , oere you can becaome a vip member if the site howe you can find in the top of the page under the vip tab, then you also help this site
so go reading and try it you help your self and the site to keep the good materiiaal for now and for the future
skipper3362 ® 10-Янв-2020 17:27
chan king
it doenst work like the
and you know that because you are already 4 years here
beacuse it is there for a reason that more persons get involded in this forum, tham only takening
we have about 186 thousend member but only 14 of them are responcebol for 100 post of more the keep the site alive , the the most the come only by for thaking and not even can say thank you for the evorts of the poster
rbeacause it work what he has don vor it.
and even send him mesages where in the demand the file , not ferry respectfull,
go to in information section there can you find how to upload a post here en you can urn repution
,even with obe good post you can reach the reputaion limit because the are not high in this case you need 5 persones that say thank you for your post,
the treputaion limmet you keep so you can even more dowmloads doe from file that have the same reputaionlimit or lower , oere you can becaome a vip member of the site howe you can find in the top of the page under the vip tab,
then you also help this site
so go reading and try it you help your self and the site to keep the good materiiaal for now and for the future
Seaman1985 22-Июл-2020 14:43
Seamanship Techniques: Shipboard and Marine Operations - D.J. House [2019, PDF]
Всем Добрый день!!
Друзья, поделитесь пожалуйста, этой интересной книгой. Очень нужна.
Если не жалко, то бросьте ссылку в личку!
Огромное спасибо заранее!
Всем спокойного моря и безаварийной работы!!
merabi201998 11-Фев-2022 17:45
I can't create releases and increase reputation as I have phone. Could anyone help me with the reputation, what to do? Also Can someone send me these books by mail, please? 1) Seamanship Techniques by D J House, latest edition; 2) Celestial Navigation: A complete Home Study Course, latest; 3) Admiralty Manual of Navigation: Vol 1 and 2, 11th edition.
On this: **********************
Thank you in advance
I have some useful books also that are not on this website and will provide by mail as I can't upload here.
skipper3362 ® 11-Фев-2022 18:25
merabi201998, we are not a private email list but a torrent site
if you can download you also can upload thats not a reason
how to upload you can read that in the information section
otherwise you have to wait wenn you have a better connection
you have already loas 2.3 gb and you are here already some time
you forget how many work and cost a other have to made to get the post here frist post you made is negative , now you find that the rules nor have to appay for you , and the forum only is here for you. and you have nothing to do back for it of for others
so it startwith yourself you muscht make the effort
and other wise be happy with the free post that are here en do not complane if you not want to do something back to the site and find that the cost are for other and all te eforts.
and if that not suit you you can also go to the shop and buy the books yourself
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3