Author: Alan Marsh, FICS
Genre: Reference book
Publisher: Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
Edition: First Edition
ISBN: 978-1-908833-83-9
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR with errors
Pages count: 330
Description: Introduction to Shipping provides an overview of the shipping industry. It defines and describes all aspects of shipping, the personnel who work in it, the history behind it and touches on the financial side of the industry.
The book also covers all forms of shipping documentation, ship types, trade routes and ports. In providing an authoritative assessment of global shipping, Introduction to Shipping is suitable not only for personnel within the industry, but also for those in other professions who wish to expand their general understanding of this exciting and dynamic industry.

Contents

1.Maritime geography
2.The shipping business
3.Practitioners
4.The supply of ships
5.The ship
6.Dry cargo chartering
7.Tanker chartering
8.Liner trades
9.Accounts
10.Law of carriage
Appendices

Screenshots

iCS Introduction to Shipping 2016.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 09-Дек-2020 11:31
zkij123, frisy is dont like to be spoken to like you do i do not know you and i am not your bro, simply use my name is engouh , i did not go to school with you
no i can not sent it to you by email , we are here a torrent site , not a email list , and the publication is for free , and is here so no need for that to do ,
and it is against the rules we have here
skipper3362 27-Авг-2022 22:25
kafunit1, maybe you have to wait a little bit till it is your tirn to load the file from the seeder
it is not so that wenn you come here everybody have to drop what the are doing and direct help you
thee is a line and those seeder help other also with other file
so wait before go shouting it dows nor worj it does not seed
i can see that the are seeding , maybe not so fast as you want but the are seding
and you can say also thank you for the post you take from here as respect for the work the posters did for that
but you can find the download button but the thank you button you forget and you can do that at the same time

Похожие релизы

ICS Economics of Sea Transport and International Trade - Julian Bray [2015, PDF]
ICS Shipping Business - HE Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, DP World Chairman [2015, PDF]
ICS Dry Cargo Chartering - Paul C. Over [2014, PDF]
ICS Logistics and Multi-modal Transport - Claus Hyldager CEO Inchcape Shipping Services [2015, PDF]
ICS Liner Trades - Robert Woods, CBE Chairman, P&O Ferries and Former President of the Institute of…
ICS Tanker Chartering - Dr Nikolas Tsakos President and Chief Executive of Tsakos Energy Navigation…
ICS Legal Principles in Shipping Business - Sir David Steel [2016, PDF]
Break Bulk and Cargo Management - Mark Rowbotham [2022, PDF]
ICS Port Agency - John S Denholm Chairman and Chief Executive, J & J Denholm Ltd [2016, PDF]
ICS Shipping Law - Michele White General Counsel, INTERTANKO [2014, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:18

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3