Author: OMI and OACI
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: IMO ORGANIZACIÓN DE AVIACIÓN CIVIL INTERNACIONAL
Edition: 2013
ISBN: 978-92-9249-442-1
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR without errors
Pages count: 148
Description: The primary purpose of the three volumes of the International Manual of Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue Services is to help States meet their own search and rescue (SAR) needs, and to fulfill their obligations under the Convention on International civil aviation, the International Convention on Maritime Search and Rescue and the International Convention for the Safety of Human Life at Sea (SOLAS Convention). These volumes provide guidance on a common aeronautical and maritime approach to organize and provide SAR services. States are urged to establish and improve their SAR services, collaborate with neighboring States and consider their SAR services as part of a global system (SAR).

Contents

Screenshots

IAMSAR_VOL_I.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual - Canadian Coast Guard [2014,…
GPS Aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) - A. S. GANESHAN [2016, PDF]
ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
Simulation Study of the IAMSAR Standard Recovery Maneuvers for the Improvement of Serviceability -…
NMSAR Manual (National Maritime Search and Rescue Manual) - Indian Coast Guard [2020, PDF]
Green Shipping Corridors: Leveraging Synergies - ABS [2022, PDF]
Inmarsat RescueNET Handbook, First edition - Inmarsat [2018, PDF]
NP285: Admiralty List of Radio Signals: Volume 5, Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, 1st…
International SafetyNET Services Manual - IMO [2022, PDF]
National Maritime Search and Rescue Plan - Indian Coast Guard [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:30

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3