Vitbar192 ® 28-Май-2020 09:20

Arms Markets and Armament Policy: The Changing Structure of Naval Industries in Western Europe

Year: 1986
Language: english
Author: Faltas S.
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Springer
ISBN: 9401084904
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 417
Description: Now that this book is being published as part of Hartinus Nljho££' s 'Studies in Industrial Organization'. I should like to point out two fac- tors which strongly influenced the study. There would have been no project on this scale if the Peace Research coamittee of the Free University, Amsterdam, had not coamissioned a major empirical investigation into Western Europe'an defence industries and pro- vided the funds and facUities needed to carry it out. I am grateful for this, for the committee's confidence and its patience, and for the unfail- ing support of the secretaries at the Department of International Relations. The study was also submitted and approved as a doctoral dissertation at the Free University. I am deeply endebted to my supervisors, H.W. de Jong (University of Amsterdam). A.J. Vermaat (Free University), and G. Junne (University of Amsterdam). who gave me all the guidance and the encourage- ment I needed. to H. Coppens and G. Faber. who were a constant source of advice and support. and to N. Brown (Birmingham University), F. Barnaby. and Th. van den Hoogen (Groningen University). who offered their comments on several occasions.

Contents

Screenshots

Faltas S. Arms Markets and Armament Policy - The Changing Structure of Naval Industries in Western Europe, 1986.pdf

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Ship Acquisition Process - Charles Cushing - Charles R. Cushing [2011, PDF]
Genoa and the Sea, Policy and Power in an Early Modern Maritime Republic, 1559–1684 - Thomas…
Departure from COLREGS Infringement or Good Seamanship - Rakish Suppiah by World Maritime…
Practices in Pilotage – Past, Present and Future - SIA Fin­land [20xx, PDF]
Sea Change in Liner Shipping - Mary Brooks [2000, PDF]
Logistics Competencies, Skills, and Training: A Global Overview (World Bank Studies) - Alan…
Cyber-attacks: a Digital Threat Reality affecting the Maritime Industry - David Silgado [2018, PDF]
Maritime security in the Indo-Pacific: perspectives from China, India and the United States - Mohan…
International Conference on Computational Methods in Marine Engineering - Luís Eça, Eugenio Oñate &…
Report on the Tramp Shipping Market - Clarkson Research Studies - 2004 - Clarkson Research Studies…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3