gillnumil ® 11-Сен-2020 13:35

Hyundai Intelligent Watch Monitoring System HiWMS-PE Instruction Manual

Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
Genre: Manual
Publisher: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 100
Description: This document describes the functionality and the guidance of operation and maintenance for bridge navigational watch alarm monitoring system, HiWMS-PE.
Hyundai Intelligent Watch Monitoring System, HiWMS-PE detects irregularities of operation in the bridge caused by operator disability or if danger to navigation occurs and alerts another qualified navigator during unattended or one-man bridge operations. The system monitors the awareness of the Officer of the Watch (OOW) and automatically alerts the Master or another qualified OOW if for any reason the OOW becomes incapable of performing the OOW’s duties. Additionally, the HiWMS-PE may provide the OOW with a
means of calling for immediate assistance

Contents

Screenshots

Hyundai Intelligent Watch Monitoring System HiWMS-PE Instruction Manual

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 10-Июн-2023 01:52
JFP, je just here and now already make complaince
maybe wait for some time is better
yes i know we live in a time where you think i pich on the button and i have dricert the file and wenn that not happen i start complaining
sorry it does not work in this way here we have here not a central server, but the files are stored on private computer from other members so ik can take some longer then you can get the file
have respect for that and for the posters that brought the files here
and in that light wait some time for your file is good for you
and wenn you not content with that you can always go to shop and buy it yourself

Похожие релизы

Uni-Safe Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System BW-800 - Uni-Safe [2019, PDF]
Samyung BNW-50 Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System User Manual - Samyung ENC [2012, PDF]
BNWAS JRC JCX-161 Instruct Manual - JRC [2017, PDF]
Furuno Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System BR-1000 [2009,pdf] - Furuno Electric Co., Ltd [2009,…
Furuno Operator's Manual Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS), Model BR-500 - Furuno…
The Tufmon MEV282…Oil Mist Detector/Manual Instruction [PDF]
Sperry Marine NAVITWIN IV Heading Management System Operation, Installation and Service Manual -…
Synapsis ECDIS Operator Manual, Version: E02.00 or higher - Raytheon [2016, PDF]
Ballast Water Treatment System ( HiBallast system ) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. [2021, PDF]
Sound Reception System SRS100,SRS400 - Ibuki Kogyo Co, ltd [2012, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3