Author: Tobias Friedrich
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Rocky Nook, Inc.
Edition: 1st Edition
ISBN: 978-1-937538-52-1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 217
Description: This book will take you on a photographic journey that will change the way you envision our unique Water Planet Earth. The young and multi-talented German photographer Tobias Friedrich showcases the quiet beauty of this fascinating world. I am honored to be a witness to his imagery and I admire his ability to capture light and feeling with a reverent style that has received international acclaim in many of the world’s magazines and photographic competitions. Every one of his photographs bespeaks his love of the sea, and it is this that has captured my attention in these troubled times for the fragile waters of our planet. Each photograph in the book has a caption that reminds the viewer of the occasion and meaning at the time of the capture on camera.
by Ernie Brooks

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Glass and Water. The Essential Guide to Freediving for Underwater Photography - Mark Harris [2015,…
Freshwater Fishing: A practical Guide for Anglers - Julian Chitta [2013, EPUB]
By the Sea - A Photographic Voyage Around the Blue Planet - Guttman P. [2015, EPUB]
Amazing Oceans: The Surprising World of Our Incredible Seas - Annie Roth [2023, EPUB]
British Warships, 1860–1906: A Photographic Record - Nicholas Dingle [2009, PDF]
Ocean The Definitive Visual Guide - Dorling Kindersley [2014, PDF]
Tall Ships Today - Their Remarkable Story - Rowe N. [2014, PDF]
U122: The Diary of a U-Boat Commander - Karl von Schenk [2006, MOBI]
BBC Earth: The Blue Planet II [2017, MKV]
Down Below: Aboard the World's Classic Yachts - Walker M. [1983, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:51

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3