Language: english
Author: Linton Nightingale
Genre: Research papers
Publisher: lloydslist
Edition: 1st ed.
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 56
Description: All too often, I have been accused of focusing on the negatives or highlighting the failings of our industry in my monthly column. So for regular readers, this will be a welcome change in tone — particularly given the current plight in which we have all found ourselves at the hands of the ongoing health crisis. This month, I wanted to take the time to applaud the container shipping lines for finally — it seems — getting their act together. One could be forgiven for fearing the worst for the liner industry as the true extent of the coronavirus pandemic began to hit home earlier this year. The potential full-year losses forecast by industry commentators and analysts alike were alarming to say the least; while shipping’s track record has also not been
great in times of crisis, when you consider the way it fared in the fallout of the global financial crash a decade ago. However, there are signs that the
issue of surplus capacity — a problem that has plagued container shipping for years and is synonymous with the industry

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Recommended framework of protocols for ensuring safe ship crew changes and travel during the…
The Optimal Route | the Why and How of Digital Decarbonisation in Shipping - Matthew Kenney, Lauren…
Energy Transition Outlook 2020. A global and regional forecast to 2050 - DNV GL [2020, PDF]
The Perfect Storm: The Impact of COVID-19 on Shipping, Seafarers and Maritime Labour Markets - HSBA…
Fuelling the Fourth Propulsion Revolution - ICS [2022, PDF]
The Future of Seafarers 2030: a Decade of Transformation - DNV [2023, PDF]
COVID-19 – Impact on Shipping - European Maritime Safety Agency [2020, PDF]
ICS Maritime Barometer Report 2022-2023 - ICS [2023, PDF]
Navigating Towards Cleaner Maritime Shipping - ITF organises global dialogue for better transport…
Horizons Maritime Journal (April) - Lloyd's Register [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3