Language: english
Author: Capt. H. Subramaniam
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Vijaya Publication
Edition: 2nd Edition
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 294
Description: Book for learning navigational watchkeeping procedures for candidates appearing for Second Mates and Chief Mates examinations.
Additional info: Among all the books written by me so far, this one has been the most thought provoking. Much of the matter here is based on experiences and observations by myself and the officers who have been my students in this subject during the last twenty years.
Seamanship is a subject where changes occur frequently – different types of ships, differing nationalities, varying types of equipment, new legislation, increasing automation, clubbing of duties of personnel, reduction in manning scale, changes in traditional practices that were once considered sacrosanct, etc
In order to ensure that the material in this book is in line with current practices at sea, I did a four month voyage in command of a foreign-going bulk carrier just before publication of this book. After the Second and Third Officers had read the various chapters on anchor work, they had no problem going forward in charge of anchor stations. I can now confidently recommend that the Third Officer may be in charge of forward stations, on all ships, as suggested in this book.
In this second edition, watchkeeping on oil tankers at sea and in port have been included.

Contents

Refer Screenshots for complete list of contents.

Screenshots

Book 7-Subra Nautical Watchkeeping-Sep 2006.pdf

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Nautical Watchkeeping Nutshell Series Book-7 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2009, PDF]
Advanced Ship Stability for Marine Officers - Capt. C.L. Dubey [2013, PDF]
Practical Navigation Nutshell Series Book-1 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2015, PDF]
Spherical Trigonometry: Edition 1 (Nutshell Series Book 8) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2019,…
The Magnetic Compass - Nutshell Series Booklet III - Capt. H. Subramaniam [19xx, PDF]
Stability, Trim and Cargo Calculations on M.V. Hindship and Oil Tankers - Capt. T.K. Joseph & Capt.…
The Marine Sextant - Nutshell Series Booklet 1 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2006, PDF]
Spherical Trigonometry Nutshell Series Book-8 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2010, PDF]
Nautical Watchkeeping: Edition 3 (Nutshell Series Book 7) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2020, EPUB]
Maritime Legislation and Shipboard Management for Deck Officers - Capt. C.L. Dubey & Capt. M.V.…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3