Language: english
Author: UK P and I Club
Genre: Guide
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1-85609-737-6
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 609
Description: While safety is the primary objective and loss prevention continues to be an ongoing concern for shipping, this book also touches upon a variety of issues, as vessels, cargoes and regulation become increasingly complex. In this context, the UK P&I Club has updated its Carefully to Carry publication to highlight the most current thinking in the industry.
Best practices, checklists, key points and considerations, and clear messages supported by photos and illustrations are some of the features of this manual that not only educate but also enhance the reader’s existing knowledge. For example, it supplements insightfully the IMSBC Code, the IGC Code, and the BLU Code, among others, as well as complementary practical publications that should be read in conjunction with it, such as the recent Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely booklet.
Carefully to Carry is of course not limited to dry bulk cargoes, but also covers liquid bulk cargoes, gases, packaged cargoes and a long list of other cargoes. In fact, it encapsulates the full range of potential issues around transporting bulk cargoes, from the characteristics and risks inherent in specific goods, hold preparation and hatch covers, to best practice when loading and unloading and the regulations that shippers must abide by.

Contents

Screenshots

Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018.pdf

Скачать [20 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Carefully to Carry - Consolidated Edition 2023 - UK P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
Bulk Cargoes: A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas [2015, PDF]
Fire! A guide to the causes and prevention of cargo fires - Swedish P&I Club [2017, PDF]
Dangerous & Difficult Bulk Cargoes - Best Practice and the IMSBC Code - VideoTel [2010, PDF]
Master's Guide to Carriage of Seed Cake - Standard Club [2021, PDF]
“The Can Test” - Loss Prevention Video Series [2021, MP4]
Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:52

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3