metallicoholic1712@gmail. ® 01-Май-2021 15:15
Hello everyone,
I am presently on board and have access to Witherby Seamanship Ebook Reader with plenty of licenced marine books.
Any one have any idea how to extract from the software and have a readable pdf?
I dont want to upload huge files with image scans.
If anyone has a solution please PM or reply here so that i can start uploading all kinds of genuine uptodate paid stuff which is not usually available elsewhere.
Thanks in advance.
gillnumil 05-Фев-2022 15:36
metallicoholic1712@gmail., Not possible to save any pdf from Witherby's or Admiralty for that matter.
The only solution is save each page as a screenshot and finally combine all as a pdf.
But quality of the saved snapshot is not as good as in the reader software.
Good enough for making references and referring a few points from the book. Till something better comes along.
But definitely not worth reading the whole book in that format.
gillnumil 05-Фев-2022 15:59
twicer, tried that with Adobe pdf and Cute Pdf ..but dosent work with both the softwares - Admiralty and Witherby are built to avoid this so that a pdf cannot be created.
The only way was to take screenshot. but for that too they have made sure that the quality detoriates and not crystal clear like in a ebook. distorts more upon zooming.