Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I Association Limited
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 3
Description: ACTION TO BE TAKEN WHEN LOADING NICKEL ORE
This checklist should be used in conjunction with the ship operator’s procedures for the loading of Nickel Ore.

Contents

Screenshots

nickel-ore-cargo-care-checklist.pdf

Скачать [326 B]

Спасибо
skipper3362 25-Авг-2021 14:06

Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2021, PDF]

Author: The North of England P&I Association Limited | Year: 2021 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: >0

Открыть автор релиза twicer

Похожие релизы

Cargo Care Checklist: Grain - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Steel Pre-Load Surveys : Working through COVID-19 - The North of England P&I Association Limited…
The North of England P&I Association Limited War Risk - The North of England P&I Association…
Loss Prevention posters - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
The North of England P&I Recommended Clauses 2019-20 - The North of England P&I Association Limited…
The North of England P&I Rules 2019-20 - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2019, PDF]
Ship/Shore Safety Checklist for Loading or Unloading Dry Bulk Cargo Carriers - ICS [2020, PDF]
Cargo Ventilation (A Guide to good practice) - David Anderson, Daniel SHeard, NE P&I [2006, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3