Author: Bonnie Henderson
Genre: Documentation
Publisher: Mountaineers Books
Edition: 2nd edition
ISBN: 1594859094
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 288
Description: 132 hikes including the entire Oregon Coast Trail from Washington to California
Day hikes for vacationers or locals looking for a trail with sea views
All-new maps with GPS coordinates
1 percent of sales benefit Oregon Parks Forever
Day Hiking: Oregon Coast, 2nd Edition is a special sort of hiking guidebook. On one hand, there are dozens of hikes to choose from for an easy family outing. However, it also is a comprehensive guide to a once-in-a-lifetime, multiday trek of the ever-popular Oregon Coast Trail. Essentially this guide works for everyone wanting to experience any or all of Oregon’s Pacific Coast.
This comprehensive and engaging new edition includes:
All-new maps
All new Hikes-at-a-Glance chart
All new photos, including a color insert
GPS coordinates added to all hikes
Coastal day hikes and beach walks for all skill levels
Details and advice for through-hiking or section-hiking the 382-mile Oregon Coast Trail
Mountaineers Books designates 1 percent of the sales of select guidebooks in our Day Hiking series toward conservation and trail maintenance.
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to Oregon Parks Forever

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Pocket Guide to Knots - Philpott L. [2013, PDF]
Kayak Routes of the Pacific Northwest Coast: From Northern Oregon to British Columbia's North…
US Coast Pilot Book 7 Pacific Coast - California - NOAA [2023, PDF]
US Coast Pilot Book 10 Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Pacific Islands - 2023 [NOAA, PDF]
California Coastal Passages - Brian M. Fagan [1981, PDF]
Expert Sailing Skills: No Nonsense Advice That Really Works - Tom Cunliffe [2012, EPUB]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Cruising Guide to the Virgin Islands - Scott S. @ N. [1994, PDF]
Fishermans bible: the worlds most comprehensive angling reference - Jay Cassell [2015, PDF & EPUB]
Electrician's Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems - Albert F. Cutter Sr. [2010, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3