Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: NYK Maritime College
Publisher: NYK Maritime College, Singapore
Edition: Version 1.2
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 127
Description: Technological advances developed over the last decade have made it possible to commercially launch the electronically controlled engine. In the MAN B&W diesel engine portfolio, this concept is named ME engine series, comprising a range of low speed engines with most of the bore, stroke and process parameters as the MC- mechanically controlled engines.
The “ME” range comprises engines with on-line continuous control of the timing of the fuel injection and exhaust valve opening and closing , by means of electronic control acting via a high pressure hydraulic oil interface.
The ME-B engines have electronic fuel injection timing control, like the ME engines, but at the same time they have a small camshaft for mechanical exhaust valve opening. The electronic control of fuel injection means more stable running, particularly at low load.
The benefits are obtained mostly in the control of the fuel injection, where the system, with individually controlled fuel pumps with hydraulic oil actuation, allows optimum fuel injection (free) rate shaping at any load.
Hence the fuel injection pressure and thus injection intensity is a controllable parameter, contrary to the situation on mechanically controlled engines.

Contents

Screenshots

MAN B&W TRAINING TEXT RSR .pdf

Скачать [20 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Marine Engine IMO Tier I Programme 2nd edition 2008 - Man diesel [2008, PDF]
MAN B&W Low Speed Small Bore Engines Now with Electronic Control - MAN [2014, PDF]
CD-01-4 MAN B&W 50MC-C/ME (Maritime Electronic LIbrary) - ERMO83 [2007, PDF]
Operation Advanced Course WECS 9520 Controlled Engines - WinGD [2019, PDF]
B&W E-Series Operating Manual [2003, PPT]
MAN B&W ME Engines Training Courses - MAN B&W Diesel A/S [2006, PDF]
Marine Low Speed Diesel Engines - Dr. Dennis Griffiths [2004, PDF]
Yanmar 4LHA Marine Engine Manuals - YANMAR Diesel Engine Co. Ltd Japan [2017, PDF]
Wärtsilä & Sulzer Service Bulletins [200x, PDF]
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:30

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3