Author: Martin Rhodes
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Witherby Seamanship International LTD
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 1-905331-64-2
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 408
Description: Many students worry that they do not have the mathematical ability for ship stability calculations. This publication addresses this problem by covering the subject in the simplest way possible at a level appropriate for a learner studying either independently or at college. Worked examples and self-assessment questions are provided throughout with tutorial questions at the end of each section. All questions are of a type and standard that are likely to be encountered in real examinations utilising a full set of stability data supplied in the pocket book.

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Stability OOW.pdf

Скачать [29 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil 12-Фев-2022 19:01
merabi201998, Please dont waste your efforts on posting repeats. As it is you are doing from mobile phone so functionality is limited.
Send me across list of books you intend to release via pm.
Correct names for Title, author and edition. Support with links or pictures if possible.
I'll confirm which can be uploaded.
merabi201998 ® 12-Фев-2022 19:31
gillnumil, Ok I'll send by mail whatever I have and I'll have. Also whenever I'll have access on computer I will contribute from there whatever possible. As I said before I use phone not PC that's why I was saying I can't make release. Anyway I still tried to do by my phone, looks like not possible or very hard to do.
merabi201998 ® 12-Фев-2022 19:44
gillnumil, By the way books which u noticed are for masters and mates, author same but books different despite some content may be similar, this book is especially for OOW. I know about the program, it is good but it is designed only for pc, having books in phone is rather comfortable, I think, as it excludes need of carrying comp everywhere and turning on it to open program.

Похожие релизы

Ship Stability OOW Training Program - Martin A. Rhodes [2009]
Ship Stability : MV Almar Stability Data Book - Martin, Rhodes [2012, PDF]
Management Level Stability - B.J. Wardle [2021, PDF]
Applied Physics | Notes and Examples in SI Units for Students of Nautical Science - J.H.…
Electrical Installation Calculations - Christopher Kitcher [2022, PDF]
Ship Squat & Interaction - Dr. C.B. Barrass [2009, PDF]
NAVBasics: Ocean Offshore and Celestial Navigation Vol 2 - Abdul Khalique [2009, PDF]
Spherical Trigonometry Nutshell Series Book-8 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2010, PDF]
Macneil's Seamanship Examiner OOW Pocket Book - Witherbys [2019, PDF]
Stability, Trim and Cargo Calculations on M.V. Hindship and Oil Tankers - Capt. T.K. Joseph & Capt.…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:51

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3