AntaresEnif 26-Мар-2022 10:58
Curiouser and Curiouser
I noticed Transmission was spiking all over the place with poor upload rates.
Switched to a fresh install of Folx. The first torrent is seeding fine, and jumped from 30kbps to 400 using my local torrent file rather than re-downloading.
Yet none of the new ones are showing up as seeding on here. After 30 min I deleted them all from the program, redownloaded the ones from the forum here.
In the program they all show seeding correctly, no throttling. They all show good connection to the tracker with no errors reported. No leeches are connecting, though one shows as existing, and no uploading is occurring.
I have tried randomizing ports, a test upload to a private tracker with no difference in settings uploads perfectly.
Any thoughts as to why?
UPDATE: I have figured out what the issue was in getting my regular client to see the completed file and then seed. It's showing as seeding, and sees my other client seeding, with one leecher but no connectivity.
AntaresEnif 26-Мар-2022 19:52
zxc, No VPN, have reset external IP and port both.
speed tests are ok. Interestingly, after about 5 hours it seems that it finally connected my uploads all at once, with somewhat better speeds.
But only the uploads, not things I"ve downloaded and am seeding(eg the no seed list) still 100% at no peers connected on things where there are only 1 other seed and multiple peers.
AntaresEnif 27-Мар-2022 21:34
Further update on the issue, I recieved a seed request for

Practical Marine Electrical Knowledge - Willem Maes [2014, MP4+PDF]

Год: 2014 | Format: MP4 + PDF | Duration: 160 мин

Открыть автор релиза vesselectrician

It had no seeds, I'm trying to rebuild(again) the torrents I have downloaded in Qbit because it broke yet again. Put that one at the top of the re-check list, it finished and started seeding. I am the only seed and it shows Seeds: 0(0) Peers 0(1).
Upload is again unthrottled, but it just doesn't seem to want to connect. Checked a few files for other trackers again, and my seeding is picked up and is uploading. I want Seatracker to be my number one focus, but everything I was seeding was showing 0(xyz) for peers even when I'm the only seed, I was hoping updating the program would sort it, but the issue remains. Any suggestions?
WendyTerry 03-Июн-2023 11:10
There could be a few reasons why this is happening:
Limited availability: It's possible that there aren't many peers or leechers interested in the file you're seeding. In such cases, it can take longer to find peers who want to download from you, resulting in slower seeding.
Seed-to-leech ratio: If there are a lot of seeders compared to the number of leechers (users downloading), the demand for your seed might be low. This can impact the amount of data you upload and slow down your seeding speed.
Seeding time: One day is a relatively short period of time for seeders to gain significant upload activity. It usually takes more time for your seed ratio to increase, especially if the file is not in high demand.
Network limitations: It's possible that your internet connection has limited upload bandwidth, which could affect your seeding speed. Check your internet plan and ensure that your upload speeds are sufficient for effective seeding.
Seed configuration: Ensure that your torrent client, in this case qBittorrent, is properly configured for seeding. Verify that your upload limits are not set too low and that you have enabled options like "Upload to others at unlimited speed" or similar settings.
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript