gillnumil ® 22-Авг-2021 16:59

Guide to Helicopter/Ship Operations

Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Internatinoal Chamber of Shipping
Edition: 5th
ISBN: 978-1-913997-04-5
Format: JPEG
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 157
Description: The ICS Guide to Helicopter/Ship Operations is the industry standard best practice guide for shipping companies, ships’ crew and helicopter operators. Written for both those in the air and those at sea, this important interface document helps all those involved in helicopter/ship operations become familiar with the important technical aspects of these complex operations.
The fifth edition provides the latest guidance on standardised procedures and facilities for helicopter/ship operations worldwide, and encourages safe and efficient performance in the field. The Guide has been fully updated to reflect the most up-to-date advice from industry experts in both the maritime and aviation sectors. For ships to which the International Safety Management (ISM) Code applies, this Guide may also help in developing shipboard operating procedures and requirements for the various helicopter operations that may be undertaken on board.
Additional info: Blank pages have been delibrately omitted.
These are screenshots from Witherby Reader Software compiled together as searchable PDF, hence zooming will distort clarity! Please consider buying a legal copy for crystal clear text !

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 28-Авг-2021 23:21
rajyad, i am not the one how give you that minus point so you have to ask that to the person how give you that points , ut i think that it has to do with that negative comment , and the way you did not nothing for the forum yourself
you can want to sit on the frist tow for free and let other do the work an wen it not suit you you kik
dit you try to makeyoursel even a post, no that has other to do thay
in this case it is better somthing then nothing
and it is mentions Photo of pages
and that the quality is then less that we put it inder a scanner with extra software was a indication of this
but again till a better version comes around we have one version and that is better as nothing
skipper3362 29-Авг-2021 23:54
rajyad, again what i mean and also to poster
it is easy to make comments , but you have to try out your self that less easy .
so if you read the desicription you could know
and everybody els could know so no use to make the negative comment
and as i say its better then to have something even not so good quality then nothing
the poster make the effort to try
and that you seed back a lot mean that we give you acces to the reputions ration limit .
that was a change in this because at frist we had only repution , now we also look at ratio
tisfo0ofsit 12-Июл-2022 11:32
Many Tks for your contribution! Just joined! Hopefully my reputation will be increased to "commence loading ops"!

Похожие релизы

Guide to Helicopter/Ship Operations - Internatinoal Chamber of Shipping (ICS) [2021, PDF]
Guidelines on the Application of the IMO International Safety Management (ISM) Code (5th Edition) -…
Updated COVID-19 Guidance for Shipping - International Chamber of Shipping [2020, PDF]
ICS Tanker Safety Guide Liqufied Gas [3rd Edition 2018] - International Chamber of Shipping [2018,…
ICS Tanker Safety Guide Liqufied Gas - International Chamber of Shipping [2018, PDF]
Tanker Safety Guide (Chemicals) - ICS [2021, PDF]
Safety Brochures - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) with association [20XX, PDF]
NWEA Guidelines for the Safe Management of Offshore Supply and Rig Move Operations - Working Group…
Bridge Procedures Guide - International Chamber of Shipping [2022, PDF]
Safety at the sharp end - Rhona Flin , Paul o Connor , Margaret Crichton [2000, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:57

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3