Author: Christian Rinke
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Edition: 2nd edition
ISBN: ‎ 978-1729735169
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 330
Description: Did you ever dream about setting sail on your own yacht and exploring the most beautiful spots on our blue planet? If you are toying with the idea of taking a temporary break from the daily grind to sail around the world, or to run away to paradise forever, this inspirational manual will assist you along the way. The author shares his experience of crossing the Pacific Ocean in an inexpensive, good old boat and provides solid advice for each step along the way. Starting with how to escape the rat race and excite your loved ones to join you, to the search for the perfect boat and how to prepare and outfit her in the digital age. Follow along as useful cruising skills, safety at sea, and dealing with foul weather are explained. Read about the pros and cons of living aboard a cruising yacht, how to stay up to date on weather, and route planning. Throughout the narrative the author combines his knowledge with the advice of other cruisers, expert views, and scientific results in a laid back, conversational style. Big adventures need a fair bit of planning and this book comes with a wealth of advice on how to go about it, while also providing the necessary inspiration. Most importantly, the author emphasizes that strong determination and commitment rather than a high income are the recipe to cast off the lines tying you to land and to follow your dreams.
"Looking to untie some lines one day and disappear over the horizon? This book is a good step to getting your feet wet."
- Michael Robertson, editor of the Good Old Boat magazine

Contents

Screenshots

All I wish I knew before setting sail

Скачать [7 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sail Away: How to Escape the Rat Race and Live the Dream - Nicola Rodriguez [2011, PDF]
Get Real, Get Gone - How to Become a Modern Sea Gypsy and Sail Away Forever - Page R., Tuta J.…
Sailing on a Budget - Anne M. Johnson [1997, PDF & EPUB]
Captain John's docking secrets - Jamieson J. [2022, PDF]
The Voyager's Handbook: The Essential Guide to Blue Water Cruising - Beth A. Leonard [2007,…
Cruising World - US Edition (July) - Bonnier Corporation [2019, PDF] - Bonnier Corporation [2019,…
Ultimate Sailing Adventures - 100 Extraordinary Experiences on the Water - Kendall M. [2009,…
Escape From the Ordinary - Bradley J. [2018, PDF/EPUB]
Sailing a Serious Ocean: Sailboats, Storms, Stories and Lessons Learned from 30 Years at Sea - John…
Altering Course - Richard J. Vogt [1978, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:00

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3