gillnumil 21-Авг-2022 10:20
Seaman117, India:
Its pretty tough because the question papers are not set to a definite pattern/framework.
They can pretty much ask anything from anywhere. And it seems like a humongous task as there is no one definite textbook which can cover the subject. (few exceptions are there)
Overall, the focus in examinations seems to be more on theortical aspect unlike in Singapore where they stress on the practical part more.
Although, changes are in place, it will take some time to be effective. An elearning module has been developed but its content needs to be trimmed down to match with the examination format.
Seaman117 ® 22-Авг-2022 06:49
gillnumil, Wow thats pretty impressive...
Since it's more of situational questions based on Theory.. i guess its a lot better than what we have here.
And as far as certification goes.. it goes like this..
We have 2 theoretical board exams
a written exam for any ranks and dept. i.e.
oicnw
after that a practical exam
then after that a gmdss written and practical exam.
and then you need to have 4 more trainings..
namely MEFA, ATFF, SCRB And BT after that we will need to certify to our government..
all in all its a pretty hectic and expensive undertaking.
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript