Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Convention (rules)
Publisher: UK P&I Club
Edition: 2016 Edition
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 178+135
Description:
UK P&I Club provides Protection and Indemnity (P&I) insurance in respect of third party liabilities and expenses arising from owning ships or operating ships as principals. Their comprehensive insurance includes third party liability cover in respect of Pollution, crew and other personal injury, collisions, cargo liabilities, Dock/property damage, wreck removal and fines.
This year UK P&I Club changed the way of publishing their rules and correspondents book. For the forthcoming year they will be splitting to book into two and producing a standalone rule book, and a separate book for correspondents which will be supported by a correspondents app.
This torrent contains 2 books: Rules & Bye-Laws 2016 & List of Correspondents 2016.

UK P&I Club

Похожие релизы

Risc Focus: Tugs and Barges - UK P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Руководство капитана по действиям в аварийных случаях /A Master’s guide to Shipboard Accid - Eric…
Class 3 2020-2021 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I…
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers…
An Introduction to P&I Insurance and Loss Prevention - North P&I Club [2018, PDF]
P&I Clubs - Law and Practice - Steven J. Hazelwood, David Semark [2010, PDF/EPUB]
Class 3 2023-2024 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I…
ICS Marine Insurance - Chris Adams, Head of Loss Prevention, Steamship Mutual [2015, PDF]
ICS Marine Insurance coursebook 2017 - Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers [2017, PDF]
Master's Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:40

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3